Property Owners Insurance

HWH provides independent insurance advice and solutions

Whether you are a residential or commercial landlord with one property or a large portfolio, we have the knowledge and quality insurance products supplied by the UK’s top ten insurers to protect your investment.


As a landlord, you have responsibilities, some legal, to ensure the safety of your tenants and specialist landlord insurance is a must.


As with all insurance if you fail to tell your insurer certain material facts or fail to comply with certain health and safety requirements you will be leaving yourself open to an insurer not playing a claim.


We can offer you a choice of protection and can work with you to understand your specific needs and then use our expertise and sector knowledge to advise and clearly explain the most suitable options for your let property.


Renting out your property to strangers can be a risky business, so don’t just go for the cheapest deal you can find. You want to be properly covered if something goes wrong. Whether you are renting out your home or building a large and varied portfolio of buy-to-let properties we can ensure that you have the cover you need and don’t pay extra for things you don’t require.



What’s usually included on a Property Owners insurance policy?


  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Alternative accommodation
  • Property owners liability
  • Employers liability
  • Loss of rent
  • Rent default cover
  • Legal expenses
About HWH Associates Ltd

HWH is built on a foundation of integrity and a clear belief that the client comes first…

Contact us today on 01626 298 949

HWH are proud to be associated with:
request call back
contact us today

Request a CALL BACK

Please enter your name and contact telephone number below and a HWH Associates representative will call you back as soon as possible…

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.