At HWH Insurance Brokers, we have years of experience in providing insurance policies to the care industry.
Whether you are a care home or providing home care services, we can provide a comprehensive insurance package and risk management services to ensure you are fully protected and meeting your regulatory requirements.
Below are a list of the types of care businesses we have experience in dealing with:
- Homes for people with learning difficulties
- Supported living facilities
- Nursing homes
- Residential homes
- Elderly care homes
- Children’s homes
- Home care services
What’s usually included on a Care insurance policy?
- Employers and Public liability (with no exclusion for abuse claims)
- Medical malpractice
- Professional indemnity
- Directors & officers / trustee liability
- Resident’s personal liability
- Treatment malpractice, including personal indemnity for nurses
- Legal expenses, including defence costs at employee tribunals
- Motor fleet
- Engineering plant / equipment – statutory inspection and insurance
- Contents, including residence personal effects
- Business Interruption
- Digital risks (liability for loss or corruption of confidential records / data)