Your home is often the most valuable investment and asset that you own. Ensuring that you have the right cover in place to protect your home and belongings should done with careful consideration.
With so many online aggregators and ‘buy online’ sites selling home products that work on a ‘pile it high, sell it cheap’ model, it is extremely easy to purchase a policy that is not fit for purpose, has gaps in cover, or gives the online provider a way out of paying a claim.
HWH specialise in providing home insurance to mid/high net worth clients and we work with market leading insurers to provide the cover that you require. As with our business clients, we take the time to understand your specific requirements and then provide advice and products that fit with these.
What’s usually included on a Home & Contents insurance policy?
- Contents, including outdoor contents
- Alternative accommodation
- Fine art / antiques
- Cover for children’s content whilst at university
- Property owners, personal and public liability
- Domestic employees liability
- Legal expenses
- Home emergency cover
- Second home / holiday home cover in the UK
- Travel insurance